Enjoy the New JBL Pulse 3 at its Best
Take your listening experience to the next level with the JBL Pulse 3; the convenient, water resistant Bluetooth speaker that combines together 360° audio with 360° lightshow. Bring your own music to life with radiant LEDs wherever you are. With a built-in standard rechargeable battery power which provides up to 12 hours of fun time and an IPX7 water resistant housing, Pulse 3 is perfect for worry-free listening by the beach or pool – or even in it. With JBL Connect+ technology, you can easily link more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers to amplify the party. Pulse 3 also has a noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone for magnificent phone calls. Simply shake the Pulse 3 to create a synchronized light show with other Pulse 3 devices. Personalize your lightshow experience at the tip of your fingertips with the JBL Link app. Aside from Pulse 3, you can check out more of their products here at official website for JBL Singapore.
JBL Beat 3 features
- Wirelessly connect up to two cell phones or tablets to the speaker and alternate playing music (the speaker now has full 360-degree radio stations system audio, according to JBL)
- Built-in standard rechargeable li-ion battery power provides up to 12 time of music and mild display playtime
- IPX7 water resistant design
- Build your own party by linking more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers together to increase the music experience
- Customizable 360-degree mild display sets the weather, animating your favorite songs by syncing its mild display with your music
- Noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone lets you take phone calls from your speaker
- Customize your mild display encounter and set up your JBL Connect+ configurations with the JBL Connect+ App for iOS and Android
Design and Illumination of the product
Measuring 8.7 by 3.6 inches wide (HW), the 2.1-pound round Pulse 3 appears upright, with most of its external board providing as the LED lighting board. At the bottom of the external board, speakers grill houses the three 40mm drivers firing in all directions, and at the top, facing up, is an inactive rad that enhances bass response. A second, down-firing inactive rad is invisible by rubber feet that keep the speaker constant. The Pulse 3’s IPX7 ranking means it can hold up against engagement in water up to one gauge for 30 minutes, provided its snap-shut connection board cover is safely closed.
Performance of the Speaker
On paths with extreme sub-bass content, the Pulse 3 provides an excellent beat, and doesn’t change at top amounts, though you can definitely hear the DSP (digital signal processing) thinning out the deep bass at higher amounts to avoid distortions. At more average volume levels, the lows sound thicker and more intense, but it should be mentioned that this is neither a subwoofer-level bass encounter, nor is it a speaker that gets extremely loud for its high price.
The JBL Pulse 3 was an enjoyable surprise. While its mild display may lead you to believe that it’s all about that bass, the Pulse 3 actually provides a very well balanced tonal balance: Highs have excellent expansion but are a little combined off. Bass provides excellent throw and structure, but will bleed into the Mids.